What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

McAvan may have her way yet!

I've been watching her tweeting over the past couple of days, so far I've not seen any evidence that she reads anyone's tweets. I have asked her why she doesn't respond to the tsunami of tweets from the people she's supposed to represent opposing her stance on e-cigs... I shan't hold my breath for an answer

I've been watching her tweeting over the past couple of days, so far I've not seen any evidence that she reads anyone's tweets. I have asked her why she doesn't respond to the tsunami of tweets from the people she's supposed to represent opposing her stance on e-cigs... I shan't hold my breath for an answer

Her and several other anti ecig MEPs think we're all LOBBYISTS paid for by big tobacco or ecig companies who have that kind of dosh.

ECCA wrote to some organisation a few weeks ago asking for evidence of their claims and as far as I know, nothing ever came back. They claim POTV, UKV, ECF, ECR, AAEC all of us are paid for with tobacco dollars / pounds

LMAO if that were the case why hasn't @OccultScientist been sharing his £2600 tickets to garden parties paid for by the big tobacco companies... oh THATS right, those were given to MEPs and MPs... not us low life forum runners!

So every time a politician is SO wrong they are inundated with opposition, they just dismiss it all as corporate dirty dealings....

If she thinks the forums are tobacco companies in disguise, how does she imagine they keep the real people out? and how exactly does big tobacco benefit from faking a public enthusiasm for a smoking alternative?

Are the 1.5 million UK vapers also a figment of her imagination?

Back
Top Bottom