What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I'm confused more than theese researches..

This is quite scary actually, does anybody have any other information on this?

This is quite scary actually, does anybody have any other information on this?

These articles have little meaning and it’s just show fillers. The word ‘could’ is used several times and the small print sums it up well.
We all know that smoking is bad and we all know that vaping is not 100% healthy and that our lungs are not designed around of vaping.
At the same time we understand that vaping is better than smoking and yes in the past some products have been found to contain some chemicals not deemed to be inline with current thoughts on vaping.
My stand is and while I like to vape I’ve smoked for 30 years and I’m sure it will catch me up and I still love a cigar here and there. I look at all the crap people breath in at work or in cities and see silly articles that have no related research carried out by a recognised body and think what a load of cobblers.
The truth is Bozeuk is that if you wish to vape, smoke, take drugs, drink like crazy then you know the risks to a degree.

Well, I'd like to know the risks and I've never considered that I may be getting metals in my vape from heating coils. Now I've never bothered about heating the gauze when I smoke a bong but I don't walk around hitting my bong 80 times a day, ken? I'm not about to stop vaping, I just wish there were real answers without agendas and I don't think I'm alone in that...

So how many tests and variables would be required, you know the answer as it’s been said time and time before.
Theses articles are designed as show toppers and we all know you don’t glow your coils to replicate the sun when vaping.
If you are concerned about any type of health risk the only answer is to stop doing what you have concerns about.
You know vaping is not healthy, the majority know that but it’s better than smoking.
You can read these articles all over the web, we know you don’t want to glow up coils to high silly temps.

I hear you, I don't think the only answer is to give up though, surely information is better? Then I can make an informed decision instead of acting out of fear. I'd just like the bullshit-merry-go-fuckaround to stop and some realism to filter through ☺

Well, I'd like to know the risks and I've never considered that I may be getting metals in my vape from heating coils...

It’s been known about for quite some time, I posted a link to Dr Farsolinos’ article from 2015 in the other thread about this. Farsolinos felt it was negligible.

Unfortunately we are the early adopters of a new technology, so we are the guinea pigs. We are on the front line for creating the data that future researchers will need. If we are doing the right thing big tobacco companies will be out of business in 50 years. If we are wrong then vaping will be consigned to history as a killer craze. We are producing the data needed for people to make an informed decision.

Back
Top Bottom