What's new

Ecigs on the news

Good stuff but not enough to put paid to the scare stories.

Isn't it ironic that this news comes out just a couple of weeks before the TPD comes into force!! If you want to give up the ciggies and try vaping after reading and hearing all the good news about E-cigs they then go online to find out where they can buy these wonderful life saving kits from and lo and behold there is nothing there as of course it is illegal to advertise! I sometimes think this world is so upside down and corrupt I could go away somewhere very very quiet with all my vape gear and let the rest of the world just get on with it!

Isn't it ironic that this news comes out just a couple of weeks before the TPD comes into force!! If you want to give up the ciggies and try vaping after reading and hearing all the good news about E-cigs they then go online to find out where they can buy these wonderful life saving kits from and lo and behold there is nothing there as of course it is illegal to advertise! I sometimes think this world is so upside down and corrupt I could go away somewhere very very quiet with all my vape gear and let the rest of the world just get on with it!

Remember to take an unlimited amount of coils to your desert island ;)

Seriously though, lots of stock everywhere which is allowed to be sold till November so don't panic. (yet)

Remember to take an unlimited amount of coils to your desert island ;)

Seriously though, lots of stock everywhere which is allowed to be sold till November so don't panic. (yet)
Allowed to be sold until next May last I heard.

Hopefully by that time we'll be shot of the eu and the more idiotic sections of this legislation are enforced as rigorously as they deserve to be (ie not at all)

Back
Top Bottom