What's new

E-Cigarette Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done however think you needed to ask more questions. Yes I suffer from Anxiety but I do not believe that it is linked to my vaping. I believe you should of asked that kind of a question rather than ask the 2 separately.

Hi

Thank you for you feedback, your views are very important to the study.

Kind Regards
Amanda

I abandoned it too. I don't see how how questions about anxiety or restlessness are relevant to vaping.

I think I probably would be anxious about vaping in public if I was walking about with a big brick and blowing out huge clouds, mind.

I think I probably would be anxious about vaping in public if I was walking about with a big brick and blowing out huge clouds, mind.

This is something I've never been self conscious of and have always used my biggest setup in public,

This is something I've never been self conscious of and have always used my biggest setup in public,

I would be worried that the world wouldn’t take me seriously if I was wandering
about with a massive brick shaped e-cigarette.

Maybe I am anxious about it after all?

Filled it In. I think it could be worded much better though. The anxiety section comes out of the blue and isn't clear as to whether this relates to vaping or just the general mental state of the person filling in the form. Perhaps the option to answer whether the person suffers from anxiety should be offered? If the person answers yes then they fill in the remaining questions and if not then they just finish the questionnaire . Good luck with your studies

I would be worried that the world wouldn’t take me seriously if I was wandering
about with a massive brick shaped e-cigarette.

Maybe I am anxious about it after all?

No-one takes me seriously anyway and I'm probably over-compensating for being 5'6".

researching whether E-Cigarette users feel the same stigma and anxiety as smokers.

When I smoked I was considerate to others around me but would never say I suffered anxiety ffs
Stigma - what stigma when asked a question like this:

19 Others think that I can't achieve much in life because I use an E-Cigarette?

WTF ????

Seriously - is this fear of prejudism or " VAPOR-PHOBIA " or something ???

If people REALLY feel like this then they really do have issues.....

latest

I'm outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom