What's new

Where is my cough?

man_d

Goth of the Vapes
So it's been three months since I packed in the fags completely, and I was expecting to get some kind of productive cough to get rid of all the accumulated crap from smoking but I've had nothing. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed! I really wanted to see that all the gunk was going :(

lol, thats my girl!! I was exactly the same and gutted I didnt have it.

But then this is coming from someone who will blow thier nose and not realising they are checking the tissue :D

After all the time on the fags as well I at least thought I'd be rewarded with coughing up some lumps. I want my money back!

lol, thats my girl!! I was exactly the same and gutted I didnt have it.

But then this is coming from someone who will blow thier nose and not realising they are checking the tissue :D

Well it makes me feel a bit better that you didn't get it either, maybe we've got teflon lungs. Or maybe the crap couldn't penetrate all the cat fur in my lungs to settle ;)

I've had a really bunged up nose, especially in the morning but don't know if its down to hayfever.
Commented to my mate before that I've not had a CIG for over a month but can't remember coughing more than 5 times since...

Well it makes me feel a bit better that you didn't get it either, maybe we've got teflon lungs. Or maybe the crap couldn't penetrate all the cat fur in my lungs to settle ;)

God, I have nothing of Teflons, hes a freak! :D

I've had a really bunged up nose, especially in the morning but don't know if its down to hayfever.
Commented to my mate before that I've not had a CIG for over a month but can't remember coughing more than 5 times since...

I can definitely feel like my lung capacity has increased. I'm just worried that the crap that must be in there will stay in there :(

I was deported from Australia for coating people's innards, little known fact, rohypnol may have been involved.

I gave up first time for about a year after about eighteen years on the smokes, patches, not a jot of lung grot did emerge.

Back
Top Bottom