Innokin
What's new

Vaping and IBS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a grosser question Rexer is the blood bright or dark?

if it is bright red, that indicates blood closer to your sphincter ;)which might mean you are just "raw" down there, dark blood is internal blood and BAD. Thats GP going to asap.

The mucous is down to you shitting too much and are passing the lining in your digestive system...Not too much of a big deal, but it means you need to drink more water too.

Take in more fiber to balance your gut out... Lots of fresh fruit n veg, lay off any fry ups or chippy visits.

and try eating a banana a day (or two if you can)

My OH is a long time IBS and OCD sufferer...the conversation about shit in my house happens every day. *gag* but 14 years into it, it doesnt phase me now.

If he gets a hemorrhoid he thinks he is dying... I spend a week every couple of months trying to calm him down :P If theres a smear of blood, its 2 weeks :)

Premier Ecigs
I have crohns and yes I did find that my toliet habbits did change at the start and I also now find that I am regular again...... but more solid than before. I do find if I have certain flavours then I get a change but it is always short lived. I guess my body needs to adjust.

What I do like is now I can experience fruit be it the flavour of as it is something I 100% cant eat so for me its great

I'm taken with the idea that Bristol is known for grading the solidity of poo - I suppose someone somewhere has to be expert in it.

Vape Green
wow, thank you all for your responses, i know its a bit of a crappy thread but hey, its good to talk right.

Will go to the quack but will have a crack at a change of juice as well

IBS here too. Actually much better since replacing smoking with vaping *touches wood*

I have read that nicotine can actually be helpful for IBS sufferers. Something about it relaxing the smooth muscle of the intestine? Can't quite remember now but certainly not a reason to take up smoking anyway.

Hope you get it sorted soon. I would definitely go see my GP if I were you.

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
Smoore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom