What's new

Vaping and IBS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
back on topic folks :) the guy wants advice :D not pictures of shit. I am sure he is seeing enough of it down his own loo

Well, I have a history of stomach problems after having a H.Pylori flareup years back (well three successive actually). I do find I get a gurgling stomach late at night or early morning as it usually is when I am finishing off messing with websites. Things are perhaps not as firm as a 'normal' person but then, since the infection that is quite normal - minus the gurgling which I am pretty sure is eliquid related.

Does your consistancy change day to day or remain similar at all times, it is all out shits or just sloppy (what a thread lol) :)

Ok. Let's play a game of "Where am I currently posting from?"

:D

DaveToon16.gif

Lol at all of you haha, i score a two on the bristol stool chart and its been this way for around 4 months, been vaping for nearly 6 now :)

So i very much doubt its a giving up the fags thing.

I had a bit of a vaping wobble after 5 weeks due to the PG and have been on 50/50 ever since, i have not been diagnosed with IBS but have the odd flare up now and then, had a couple of nasty ones after eating frozen haddock but was fine after.

Since upping my VG to 50% i have been on the same liquid from the same vendor.

Have been to the quack thinking i may have crohns and he sent me off for blood and shit test but funny enough the day i tried to get a sample it was a solid lump lol, came back normal but ....and heres the gross bit, there has also been some bloody mucus........

I know if i go back to the quack and even think about mentioning vaping then they will say 'well thats that then' or 'here, have a two week course of antibiotics'.........

....and heres the gross bit, there has also been some bloody mucus........

Hi Rexer, please go back to your doctor to get yourself thoroughly checked out. Tell him your history, tell him everything, but insist on getting it thoroughly checked out. Please.......

I had Gillian Mckeith round the other day, and she reckoned they were moist but not too sloopy so who am I to argue with the expert!!!:2thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom