What's new

updates on Diacetyl???

You can get creamy flavours without Diacetyl.
The Flavourers Apprentice (Perfumers Apprentice) do tandem flavour concentrates. One with, one without Diacetyl. I never use Diacetyl as it MAY be dodgy.
I try to avoid alcohol (only in Vape form :18::18:)

Not
Long story short, in my opinion of course.
1) Avoid / do not go near Diacetyl ingredients (most flavours don't use anyway)
2) No one knows for sure what vaping does or may do to you in the long term (too 'new' in all honesty for long term study before everyone goes off on one)
3) 4~10 things going in to your lungs is better than 1000's
4) Don't annoy those who can ban you early in your 'career'
5) If you think it may be dodgy avoid (see #1)
6) Form your own opinion BUT be careful where the 'data' comes from, who pays for it and the strength of the actual data interogation
7) Welcome
8) Toot on my friend

Noted, i have got questions though, from what i ve read, any traceable amount/ little is just as dangerous as "a lot/more". is there any amount that is reasonably safe. I mean i ve been smoking for years and i know how bad it is compared to vape.

See my next reply whilst you typed where you can get 'free' versions thus removing any lingering doubt.

Was it a terraDiacetyl ? i think they died out a while ago :D

With or without,vape on or stop,you decide :)

Were you worried about the contents of smoke? Vaping is safer than smoking, it's not safe. If that worries you then quit altogether. :)
hello guys, this is old news, but I just managed to read some of it tonight, am i supposed to be worried about diacetyl in my liquid? My questions is, what is the latest updates on diacetyl (vaporshark)

I just started using vapor just recently, so far has been good cause i managed to reduce my cigarettes... so if anybody has any updates, i'll be glad to hear them.
Wow.. Really... What i want is an update on how diacetyl affects my health or maybe one or two things about some e liquid juice brands, or is this kind of questions is restricted? or you some kind of a thick person not understanding the question?
David is far from thick, just because he comes from the Midlands doesn't make him stupid. Yeah.....they might sound it....read @Mawsley post in your head with a Midlands accent....seriously, try it ;)

And as for your question, yeah, they ain't good for you but neither was the 8000+ other chemicals and cancer casting carsagens in traditional cigarettes.

I seriously could not give one fuck if there are diacetyl in my ejuice. The link to popcorn lung are tenuous at best, and are yet unproven.

Vaping is a young (ish) industry (a bit like @Mawsley )but only time will tell if the long effects of vaping are adverse or not. Early indications are that it is at least 95% BETTER then smoking. But like all past times including bare scuddy water skiing or researching the possibilities of alternate or parallel universes, there are risks. Have a brew, have a read and do your research.....not on the multiverse theory but on who and where to buy your juices from ;)

David is far from thick, just because he comes from the Midlands doesn't make him stupid. Yeah.....they might sound it....read @Mawsley post in your head with a Midlands accent....seriously, try it ;)

And as for your question, yeah, they ain't good for you but neither was the 8000+ other chemicals and cancer casting carsagens in traditional cigarettes.

I seriously could not give one fuck if there are diacetyl in my ejuice. The link to popcorn lung are tenuous at best, and are yet unproven.

Vaping is a young (ish) industry (a bit like @Mawsley )but only time will tell if the long effects of vaping are adverse or not. Early indications are that it is at least 95% BETTER then smoking. But like all past times including bare scuddy water skiing or researching the possibilities of alternate or parallel universes, there are risks. Have a brew, have a read and do your research.....not on the multiverse theory but on who and where to buy your juices from ;)

Almost makes you wonder if the only point was to join a forum behind a new account just to sow dissension and be a tit.

Back
Top Bottom