What's new

Tubbyengineers Health thread...

I'm like that most days mate!! I always seem to have something on order even if its only juice or a five pack of attys, every days like Christmas in my house!!!!!:lol1:

!CC6cDjQEGk~$(KGrHqZ,!mIEz+82yb1yBNMz6)N-Tg~~0_35.JPG

How Very Dare You Tub's!!!!! Are you trying to imply that Southport has fewer smackheads and hood rats than Skem, I respectfully beg to differ sir !!!!!:58:

Readings for 20-09-13

Before:
Peak flow: 410, 410, 420
Pulse: 88
Sats: 97%

After vaping TW Raspberry Menthol in a Protank 2 using an SVD at 8.5w

Peak flow:430, 440, 410
Pulse: 87
Sats: 97%

All in all a succesful week health wise, I got rid of the minor cough / chest infection in just a few days, they used to last a couple of weeks. I feel much livelier and people are telling me my temperament has improved - Not so sure about that myself. I do seem to have picked up a case of conjunctivitis during the week but eye drops seem to be taking care of that and having broached the subject with my doctor she thinks there is no link whatsoever to vaping, however she did say she was quite impressed at my breathing, I now sound like a 50 year old coal miner which is an improvement to the 80 year old she said last time and gave a cautious thumbs up to Vaping, particularly after I fully explained the ingredients... So 1 doctor down a shit load to go...:woot:

Back
Top Bottom