What's new

Tubbyengineers Health thread...

So according to that then, I'm positivley skinny instead of being 6 years pregnant!
I like this @Tubbyengineer
DSC00175.JPG

The way this thread is heading we will be more interested in the Vapefest 2014 Gut Barging challenge than Tubby's health progress.

Readings for 30-08-13

Todays readings before and after vaping...

Before;
Peak Flow: 360, 370, 370
Pulse: 81
Sats: 97%

After vaping TW Raspberry menthol on an Odyssey, with Odyssey tank and carto (freshly washed with milton fluid and thoroughly rinsed of course!)

Peak Flow: 370, 390, 380
Pulse: 90
Sats: 97%

Well this seems to be confirming the notion that vaping has little or no effect on lung function, I'll carry on with the daily readings until the last one on thursday the 5th then switch back to the weekly readings...

I've definitely noticed a massive difference in my chest since I started Vaping, I used to get a new inhaler about every six week's when I smoked and I've had the same one for about twelve month's now and it's still half full!!!

I've definitely noticed a massive difference in my chest since I started Vaping, I used to get a new inhaler about every six week's when I smoked and I've had the same one for about twelve month's now and it's still half full!!!

Some one should tell those numb nuts in europe about this thread, it might hellp unfry their miniscule little minds...:drool:

Readings for 31-08-13

Todays readings

Peak Flow 360, 350, 370
Pulse 84
Sats 96%

After vaping TW Raspberry menthol, using an Odyssey With a Kanger Protank mini

Peak Flow 360, 360, 350
Pulse 82
Sats 97%

Again very little effect from vaping even with a different tank that I feel gives more vapour. More fuel for the argument that vaping has far fewer harmful effects than analogue cigarettes...

Readings for 01-09-13

Sorry, forgot to post the readings last night.

Before:
Peak Flow 360, 370, 370
Pulse: 88
Sata: 97

After vaping Mad Murdocks Agent orange in a protank mini on an Innokin SVD
Peak Flow:360, 390, 370
Pulse: 91
Sats: 96

Again minimal difference even with a different juice producing much thicker vapour (thought I'd try it and see if vapour density had much effect). Although there isn't much visible difference in the readings and I honestly could not say if it is psychosomatic - I do feel a bit better, more about getting my breath back easier than having more of it. I understand it's early days, recovery of lung function will take months and will be limited - it has to be at my age and weight. However a recent slightly troubling thing has emerged - I still keep thinking about the ciggies, I suppose that too will take time, time for their evil dominion over my life to fade into a distant troubled memory...:lol1:

Last edited:
Watching this thread with interest Mr Tubbyengineer :)

I had a medical some 8 weeks after I started vaping, and my lung capacity went through the roof.

For all of the chubbies on this thread, count yourselves lucky, I have my own postcode :(

If you've still got the odd stinky urge TE and many do have, try having a tank of RY4 with the next strength up to your normal vape to hand. Then just take an occasional lug on that when get one of these urges.

Back
Top Bottom