What's new

The old Illness from Vaping

You may want to try something like an Evod in that case - bottom coil so the wick should pretty much always be wet and you won't get dry hits.

Thanks for the update, keep us posted as this could help the next person who comes along. If you are not sure which type the cartos are then stick up a photo and we should be able to id them.

Thanks for the update, keep us posted as this could help the next person who comes along. If you are not sure which type the cartos are then stick up a photo and we should be able to id them.

Ok mate will do, I'll put them up later when I'm back in.

Bang on! Nicotine over dose causes headaches, nausea, muscle aches AND gut issues!

Spot on too much nicotine, it will create all the symptoms. Sound like that Dr knows nothing about vaping to me, another professional jumping to conclusions baaaaa. Id like to know if that doctor has some kind of special vision to see the ingredients by looking at the juice.

Most people who vape are aware of the possibility of taking on too much nicotine and the symptoms to look out for and they have found their limit and strength. I vape 28mg at moment but first sign of a headache I give it a break. Cut down on the strength Nige.

Simon

Spot on too much nicotine, it will create all the symptoms. Sound like that Dr knows nothing about vaping to me, another professional jumping to conclusions baaaaa. Id like to know if that doctor has some kind of special vision to see the ingredients by looking at the juice.

Most people who vape are aware of the possibility of taking on too much nicotine and the symptoms to look out for and they have found their limit and strength. I vape 28mg at moment but first sign of a headache I give it a break. Cut down on the strength Nige.

Simon

Hi Simon, I've been and got some lower strength juice today 10mg and a new Evod tank. The juice is Totally Wicked's Red Label Strawberry flavour. I've been on it all morning and seem to be OK at the moment, no flu like symptoms, no aching.

Touch wood I seem to be OK.

Just thought I'd drag this one back to the top. After some more issues with illness and messing around trying to find the perfect balance of juice, tanks and taste I've finally cracked it. I purchased the iTaste MVP battery with the CE4 XL Clearos.

Everything seems to be OK, no illness, no feeling like pooh, no aching.

Back
Top Bottom