What's new

Regulation – It’s A Dirty Word, Let’s Clean It Up!

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://krakenecigs.com/blog/regulation-its-a-dirty-word-lets-clean-it-up/

From @MrKraken and whatever say you, this piece speaks SENSE! @MrKraken, I didn't read this and think " Oh look, another vendor grabbing at a sale." I read this and it got me all emotional. Angry...and Sad...then Angry again.

To think that you would have to abandon everything you (and many other vendors like you) have worked so hard to provide to us vapers, is just not feasible, it can't possibly be "real" and we can close our eyes and repeat over and over again "It can't happen to me", but the hard truth is...it will.

It is up to US vapers, to stop this nonsense going on in the EU and protect Vendors like Kraken, and which ever vendors you favour yourselves, as well as protect OUR CHOICE to a SAFER, HEALTHIER LIFE.

Our pockets are empty while these big wigs get their cushty jobs with smoking rooms, second house bills written off and paid for with your taxes. Start putting that money to work and KICK UP A FUSS PEOPLE!

The current media hits and viral facebook posts look set to doom the industry to over-strict regulation of a product that was intended as an alternative to smoking. The E-Cigarette (which is in itself a horrible moniker, but one that has stuck like glue due to the early forms of the devices looking like tobacco cigarettes) is currently on course to be regulated the same as NRT (patches, gums and lozenges) which would bring a death to a fledgeling industry. Shutting down independent entrepreneurs (like myself) almost overnight.

Ere, you calling me COMMON? KulrMeStoopid!!!

I was only having a common sense rant really, But aye, serious business. Give it a read, call me a twatbag or agree, it's up to you. But don't sit idly by and let this industry get shafted! For your own sakes!

Ere, you calling me COMMON? @KulrMeStoopid!!!

I was only having a common sense rant really, But aye, serious business. Give it a read, call me a twatbag or agree, it's up to you. But don't sit idly by and let this industry get shafted! For your own sakes!

I only know that people up here are common, least thats what I am told :P

really though folks, we seem to be waiting til the last minute to get our shit together and last minute is going to be good enough??

We need to make a point to go to our MEP's armed with information and common sense and even a bit of exasperation. Support ECCA, Support SaveEcigs, get on twitter and retweet those important tweets. Email, hand write, make appointments.

It's time to get angry and get busy. We can't keep letting incompetent people make decisions for us, that we are more than capable of handling ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom