What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PG/VGA - Which is healthier

ssssstevo

Postman
Hiya,

I thought I heard somewhere that VG based liquids are better for you than PG ones.

is this true ?

Been feeling really rough lately, dodgy stomach, bloated, just feel like sheet basically.
im sure all the juice that I've been using has been about 70/30 PG

You think I should try the opposite ?

Might reduce my nic as well from 24mg to 18, see if that makes a difference.

Any help as always appreciated

regards

Steve

Ste, each one has its pro's and cons, both are approved for use in medicine. It all depends on which you prefer.

You maybe over "niccing" your self and lowering nicotine levels may help. I've also read that the VG can be problematic for diabetics.

Been vaping since July.

yeah. I think I'm gonna drop to 18mg

i like a good throat hit tho

Been vaping since July.

yeah. I think I'm gonna drop to 18mg

i like a good throat hit tho

throat hit is subjective mate ... I have lowered my juices to between 10 and 15 recently .. was weak for a day or two .. then I find I het a good throat hit .. even of of 12 and 10 ..

TH isn't particularly important for me and PG can irritate the throat. I use mainly VG (there are a reasonable number of vendors that give a VG option on juices, or more VG than PG) but I've found some flavours from some companies I have to add VG vanilla to because they have me in coughting fits if I don't although people who use very high nic strengths don't have the same experience. I think they contain pepper to give more TH.

You maybe over "niccing" your self and lowering nicotine levels may help. I've also read that the VG can be problematic for diabetics.
Not according to my doc, he was delighted when l told him and said he'd adjust the meds if needed but to carry on with vaping (type 2 diabetic)

Deffo been discussed loads. Vaping does not affect diabetes

Back
Top Bottom