What's new

nicotine weight loss

stesteste

Postman
now then this is interesting has anybody lost weght and stopped a lot of snacking ,i have been vaping about a month now and usually a bit of a snacker due to boredom but since i have been vaping i don't seem to snack as often just more vaping it must be the lovely after taste effect like redbull flavour just seems like you drunk a redbull ,vannila custard etc ,we know smokers and nicotine keep off weight but not like the vaping does i dont seem to crave food now ,,,also this is interesting
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2011/06/10/3240145.htm

Since I started vaping I have lost 2 stone due to no snacking as getting the sweet taste but no calories :). My wife gave up smoking five years ago but is going to weight watchers she needed something to stop the sweet craving so I set her up with a NoNic juice ( Bounty Bar :) ) on an ego and this helps her sweetie cravings. Works for us :)

Steve

ive lost half a stone in 10 months , but i dont use sweet flavours and never used to snack before any way . so no idea if its vaping related :S

I've put weight on and probably snack more. I seriously doubt vaping has anything to do with weight loss.

I have been losing weight ever since swapping booze and snacks for vaping. Not only is nicotine an appetite suppressant but I too feel like I've spent a day eating Black Forest Gateaux or Lemon Meringue Pie when vaping it.

What makes you loose weight is the fact you cant afford to eat any more because you spend all your money on shinies ....

What makes you loose weight is the fact you cant afford to eat any more because you spend all your money on shinies ....

Food or Shinies Food or Shinies Food or Shinies always the question :)

There is that :D

But also, I've noticed my portion sizes (without me even thinking about it) have become "normal" rather than the super-sized meals I used to mound onto a plate. Food is no longer my go to source of solace. Vaping is directly responsible for this and, although it may not be like that for others, I'm certainly getting more than one benefit from my hobby...no matter the expense.

Also, there's very little time to prepare food when you are constantly searching the internet for the next thing.

I mentioned in a thread of mine how its helped me, needed to give up the ciggies loose weight etc
I lost 2 1/2 stone so far and kept it off. :) win win

As already stated, Nicotine is an appetite suppressant, and I have lost quite a lot of weight since going to vaping, and I am sure I am getting more nicotine into my body. I also think the sweet flavours take away the snacking cravings. Only another 3 stone to lose :)

Back
Top Bottom