What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Jeremy Hunt and incredible Ignorance!

Incredibly disappointing from our 'health' minister. Clearly nowhere near as in touch with the facts as his conservative MEP colleagues.

I have to admit the song he's singing is much better than it was a year ago but he still hasn't got the point. You sure you spelt his name correctly KMS?

Out of interest, -which small ecig company supports medicinal regulation? ( page 4). Anybody know?

Out of interest, -which small ecig company supports medicinal regulation? ( page 4). Anybody know?
i think it might be intellicig? not sure one of them have been waiting for MA authorization for about 4 years now.

Thanks KMS
cant understand their rationale meself, especially if they are a small company.
You always get one don't ya
:/

no i dont think so.

Ah yeah my bad, knew I read some crap :)

Adrian Everett, chief executive of E-Lites, Britain's biggest seller of e-cigarettes, said his company was well-placed to meet the new regulatory standards but he cautioned against excessively tight rules that could reduce customer choice.

Back
Top Bottom