Innokin
What's new

Importing from within the EU after new regulations?

Our council decided to mail me informing me they'd decided no more hatchback type minibuses allowed so I bought the transit,got it plated and then saw more hatchback buses newly plated.I phoned them up to ask how come,only to be told they'd changed their fucking minds! After I'd spent all my Xmas profits too the bastards!

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Royal Flush Vape
Vape Green
lol. Already got "apocalypse kits" in mind :P

Stick me down for one too...
I can think or worse things than vaping Squid Ink and Minion Farts for the rest of my life.

Can collect myself in a milk tanker if required :grin2:

On a more serious note, the way I see it Nic liquid is the only part of the vaping process they could actually control and even then it would be childsplay to circumvent it by directly importing from countries without draconian vaping policies.

How in hell would they regulate batteries, Mods and Tanks/Clearomisers etc. as all these things have non-nicotine related uses.
E-Shisha`s for example.
Even pre-made e-liquid is not really controllable if it`s nicotine-free, easy enough to add the Nicotine in yourself after purchase.

The UK government has equally been unable to control the flood of "artifical cannabis" and Salvia products on the market which are all sold openly in "Head Shops" as "Plant Food, not for human consumption".

It all seems a bit unenforceable really but I`d rather not see a huge number of innocent people effectively criminalised for wanting to kick cigarettes and dramatically reduce the potential harm they might do to themselves.
No sensible person is saying vaping is 100% safe but, as Fleabag pointed out, Chocolate isn`t 100% safe and we sell plenty of that to children don`t we?

From a risk point of view, vaping compared to smoking Tobacco, is like the difference between gardening and skydiving with no reserve parachute...

Just my 2 cents...

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom