What's new

From the Totally Wicked FB Page

I will refrain from comment, other than I am having a hard time convincing myself that any 'company' or 'companies' are fighting this for my right to vape, and not just to protect the valuation of their companies. Now if the TPD does go through, and TW mounts a legal challenge, will it be on behalf of all vaping equipment, or just their products???

There's a lot more going on than tw fighting for us, I see the Brussels vid I posted earlier got less of a response, I'm sure our message will get more done than some legal court room battle involving players with big money :)

I will refrain from comment, other than I am having a hard time convincing myself that any 'company' or 'companies' are fighting this for my right to vape, and not just to protect the valuation of their companies. Now if the TPD does go through, and TW mounts a legal challenge, will it be on behalf of all vaping equipment, or just their products???
It has to be for our benefit. Sure they're looking out for their business, who wouldn't ..but they ain't gonna be any directive with a TW exception clause. It will be good for all of us.

Regardless of the reasons for doing this, it is the result that matters :) plus I, probably naively, think that most of the real vaping suppliers do it because they are also believers in the power of ecigs. There is nothing to say that you can't warn a living from something that you are passionate about. I know there are those people that see this as a quick buck but I think TW has been in it too long for it just to be about money, and when there first started ecigs weren't big business at all if anything it was a gamble to turn them into the brand that they are now (bloody hell, now I'm even defending them!!!!).

To be honest im even considering ordering from tw (something ive not done since you know when) to show support/thanks. Strange but true lol

God if ppl think that tw will win the battle over other organisations your all pissing in the wind, wake up and smell the coffee

There's a lot more going on than tw fighting for us, I see the Brussels vid I posted earlier got less of a response, I'm sure our message will get more done than some legal court room battle involving players with big money :)

And looking at the most recent post, let's all point members out instead, yay :mad:

God if ppl think that tw will win the battle over other organisations your all pissing in the wind, wake up and smell the coffee
I don't think anyone is saying that TW are our knights in shining armour who are going to single handedly turn the tides and save the day. It's more a case that they have the money for a decent legal battle which is yet another way of putting the pressure on. Every single person who fights this in any way will help to win this battle but it doesn't hurt to have a couple of big guns at our side :)

Back
Top Bottom