• No and I do not plan to.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes I have but only some have replied

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where did you get the Lords from?
One of my MEPs is the head of UKIP and my MP is Education Secretary.
On the same 'write to them' link there's a house of lords link just pick the ones involved with your area :)

I have access to a list of all EU parliament members. I can't pass it on as it's the property of a non-profit I'm unpaid director of, used to lobby for something completely different.
But I can send a letter to the EU myself, although I'd probably need to set up a mailing list on my web comain to do it.
If I do that I could also send any petition derect to every MEP for all EU countries, although I think there's a concentration of Greek MEPs there.

I have access to a list of all EU parliament members. I can't pass it on as it's the property of a non-profit I'm unpaid director of, used to lobby for something completely different.
But I can send a letter to the EU myself, although I'd probably need to set up a mailing list on my web comain to do it.
If I do that I could also send any petition derect to every MEP for all EU countries, although I think there's a concentration of Greek MEPs there.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/aboutparliament/en/information_offices.html

Click Complete List :)

I'm posting on all the main vaping forums but there are so many threads scattered everywhere, everybody follows different ones.
Posted in UKV was a 2010 study on using vaping instead of inhalators to stop smoking and this gives the blood plasma levels.
Unfortunately there is a typo that isn't corrected until table 3, giving blood plasma concentration of nicotine in mg/ml instead of ng/ml.

http://www.seeht.org/Bullen et al - Jul_2010.pdf

Table 3
Pharmacokinetic properties of usual cigarette, 16 mg ENDD
and Nicorette inhalator
Product
Mean tmax (min)
(95% CI)
Mean Cmax
(ng/mL) (95% CI)*
Usual cigarette (n
¼9) 14.3 (8.8 to 19.9) 13.4 (6.5 to 20.3)
16 mg ENDD (n
¼8) 19.6 (4.9 to 34.2) 1.3 (0.0 to 2.6)
Nicorette inhalator (n
¼10) 32.0 (18.7 to 45.3) 2.1 (1.0 to 3.1)
ENDD, electronic nicotine delivery device.
Corrected for baseline nicotine levels.

Well a response which is more than expected

21 December 2012

Our Ref: DURK01001/01120870/RLT

Dear Mr Durkin

Thank you for your email to Arlene McCarthy MEP regarding the European Tobacco Directive and your concerns relating to electronic cigarettes.

The concerns you raise are being looked into and a full response will follow in due course, however please not that due to the European Parliament now being on recess there may be a slight delay in this response.

Should you have any further queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Yours sincerely

Rachael Tatlock

Arlene McCarthyLabour MEP for the North West**Express Networks1 George Leigh StreetManchesterM4 5DLUnited Kingdom**Phone*+44 (0) 161 906 0801Fax*+44 (0) 161 906 0802Email*[email protected]***Website***Twitter***Facebook

Back
Top Bottom