What's new

Estonia court ruling brings it to 4!!!!!

wait the what a what? I'm from estonia, i have no idea whats going on. Elaborate? :p

The last line of that is key

"people who have given up smoking tobacco cigarettes in favor of e- cigarettes for health reasons do not use nicotine as a medicinal product"

I still don't get how this ruling will change things though... the social ministry has been reviewing the tobacco laws in general for the last year and from the looks of it, they are probably going to "allow" nicotine containing e-liquids with strength up to 4mg/ml and no flavor, not exactly a win in my book :/

hazar, they will be trying to take their lead from Brussels on this, and that is what has been proposed. However, we are working with MEPs on proposed amendments to fix that so we're all going to have to wait to see what Article 18 ends up looking like.

As far as that ruling is concerned, however, it does mean that your Health Ministry in Estonia would not be allowed to say that any ecig containing over 4mg/ml should be reclassified as a medicine, so what are they proposing to do about that? Brussels will have to offer them a solution, and I am confident that they will. :)

Cheers,

Katherine

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom