What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Estonia court ruling brings it to 4!!!!!

Doodlebug

Postman
Hi, all,

Don't have the full translation and details yet, but Elites won their court case (using ECITA research arguments with their legal team, who were SUPERB!!!!) to kick some Estonian Health Ministry butt!

The ruling today confirmed that they cannot reclassify electronic cigarettes as medicines, and they were ordered to pay costs.

More info to follow as soon as we have it. Working towards the European Parliament meeting on the 19th March at the moment, and will be blogging our position statement, which is effectively what we will be saying to them, as soon as it has been approved by ECITA's members.

Will try to keep you all informed, but we are RIDICULOUSLY busy at the mo!

Fab to have another win, though. MHRA will be crying in their coffee....

Cheers,

Katherine

Do you know, I think I wee'd a lil.

This is fantastic news!!! GO ON ECITA GO ON ELITES!!! COME ON YOU VAPERS!!!

I was in a meeting when I got the news, and had I not been in a public place, it would have been a full on whoop, but wee? Well... ;)

I was in a meeting when I got the news, and had I not been in a public place, it would have been a full on whoop, but wee? Well... ;)

:D Ok, maybe no wee, but I did a lil dance and squealed because that is excellent news!! EPIC news!!

It was Elites who lead the way - I certainly wouldn't want to take any of the credit away from them, or their most excellent legal team.

A good day for vaping! :)

Cheers,

Katherine

It was Elites who lead the way - I certainly wouldn't want to take any of the credit away from them, or their most excellent legal team.

A good day for vaping! :)

Cheers,

Katherine

A great day for vaping indeed. Bring on the next round :D

:yahoo: , Excellent news, congrats to both ECITA and Elites, another battle in the War won :) .

Back
Top Bottom