What's new

EPA & FDA: Vapor Harmless to Children

don't misplace that link :grin2: very well spotted and very good read ;)

Yes a very good read and very informative.

oh you beauty that is blinding information to slap in the face of twats :gunban:

I wish I had this last week

I got a verbal onslaught from, what I could only describe as, a busy body last week as I parked in a supermarket. I was having a vape in my car with my kids in the back and this woman damn near pulled me out of my own car bleating how bad a father I was for smoking around my kids (for the record I never smoked around my kids in any environment). When I tried to explain that I didn't smoke anymore and there is no passives from e cigs (just to note I'm using a innokin v3 with protank mini so it looks nothing like a cig ti even a casual observer) I got the response "well smoking is smoking. It's all the same thing!" I think I'm gonna keep that post printed in my car for if it happens again lol. good find

I got a verbal onslaught from, what I could only describe as, a busy body last week as I parked in a supermarket. I was having a vape in my car with my kids in the back and this woman damn near pulled me out of my own car bleating how bad a father I was for smoking around my kids (for the record I never smoked around my kids in any environment). When I tried to explain that I didn't smoke anymore and there is no passives from e cigs (just to note I'm using a innokin v3 with protank mini so it looks nothing like a cig ti even a casual observer) I got the response "well smoking is smoking. It's all the same thing!" I think I'm gonna keep that post printed in my car for if it happens again lol. good find

You should have said "They're not my kids. How's about that then?"

I could never do that lol. my actual response was "If it's a problem I'll be here while you get a copper. If you touch me again that's assault and that IS illegal!"

My actual point is that it's sickening how many people are jumping on the bandwagon that vaping and smoking are to be lumped as the same thing

Back
Top Bottom