What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ECigs to be banned Everywhere in California

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://dickpuddlecote.blogspot.co.u...mpaign=Feed:+DickPuddlecote+(Dick+Puddlecote)

If you thought California couldn't get any more absurd, you perhaps haven't seen Senate Bill SB 648 yet.

Written by politicians so stupid there should be a law to prevent them reproducing, it proposes that e-cigs should face the same restrictions as the already hysterical ones pertaining to tobacco. Here is the base clause.
The Legislature finds and declares that the use of electronic cigarettes [...]is a hazard to the health of the general public. Any reference in this chapter to, or any prohibition of, the smoking of tobacco shall also be construed to refer to the use of electronic cigarettes.​
Yes. They really are saying that e-cig vapour is - according to them - a proven danger to others. Passive vaping, in other words. There is not a jot of scientific evidence behind this, of course - nor will there ever be - but California has declared it anyway.

Trouble is, no-one is on a backhander with e-cigs, that's why it's still so cheap......I am sure this will happen in the EEC too soon because we have no support from anyone who is important enough to be able to stave off the wolves! Politicians are greedy, out for their own pockets and until we all stick together and say 'no' everything will eventually be taxed or banned.....ridiculous state of affairs but will we be a big enough 'union' to stop it......I doubt it very much.

WTF?????!!!............I despair

The ONLY true bit of the original post was the part about not allowing them to bread.

I'm getting really fucking hacked of with all this...............we have politicians making laws based on lies (this post) and even more politicians trying to effectively ban E-cigs while still allowing the sale of Tobacco cigs.

Do they not realise we KNOW it's all to do with money and NOT in our interests?

Absolute insanity, I bet California is a hoot of a place to live. This madness needs to be stopped.

There are places where the nanny state horror is well advanced of us, Australia and California are the leading two as far as I can see, with Bloomberg trying to get New York into that bracket too.

If you want to see how bad it can get, California is it.

2014, walking down the street vaping:

Err, excuse me sir, it that zero nic.................what a fucking joke.

Welcome to the future.
The WHO has decreed that smoking must stop, nicotine use must stop and all tobacco companies detroyed.
This is a sample of the ways countries are working on it.
You could say that they live in cloud cuckoo land but..... once upon a time all optates were legal and even addicts used them properly, so far less harm then compared with now.
Nicotine is the morphine of the future.
The reasons for banning opiates were financial, originally to stop Chinese working on US railways and addicted by us Brits for cheap trade, when no longer needed to lay track, had opium banned so they couldn't work.
And it grew.

Back
Top Bottom