What's new

Due to give a talk about Ecigs

The talk went really well :-) Lots of positive feedback. The advise they have been giving up until now is to stay away from ecigs. With more and more patients using them they decided it was time to educate themselves about all things ecig :-)
We took some zero Nic with us and they all had a try. I think we managed to sway some opinions :-)

That is really good to hear! I just got someone a kit yesterday and he was on the gum and inhaler and was complaining it wasnt working, got him set up, took his first drag and went "Wow, this is brilliant!"

Hi,

I went to my doc's today and told him that after 33 years of smoking (and that includes over 6 years of his nagging!) I have given up!

He was so pleased with me and didn't bat an eyelid over the Ego T I showed him. He just told me how my chances of heart attacks and cancer were now greatly reduced etc. etc. I questioned him over this and he said that apart from the nicotine, I had removed (will be removing) all the bad stuff from my body. He said that he knew someone who had been on nicotine gum for over 10 years and that it was still sooo much better than fags.

I asked why he thought they were being banned and he said he thought it was because they were too like cigarettes. He added though that most doctors were just happy for their patients to stop smoking, whichever way they did it!

Just my experience, thought I'd share.

I did like that he suggested my weight gain was due to cravings from giving up (I didn't tell him about the huge numbers of Easter eggs I've eaten) and also suggested that this may also be caused by my taste buds recovering and food tasting so much better!

I can't beleive it took me so long to find out about vaping, I feel the need to tell everyone about it.

Keep up the good work in sharing your knowledge.

Blossom

Back
Top Bottom