What's new

Due to give a talk about Ecigs

hyperheavenly

Postman
Hi POTV. I am due to give a 10 minute presentation to the staff of a stop smoking clinic on Tuesday.
I think I have pretty much got everything I want to say together but would love to hear suggestions about what you think should be included.
I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing if I'm honest. I'm not much of a public speaker!

Make sure to mention the eu tpd... and that even though numerous studies show that even though these are 99% safer than real cigs the eu wants to ban them

This is the whole reason they got in contact with me, so the news is spreading to the right people :-)

Ooohhh I will answer this properly when I have finished work as I would love to know how this goes. My doctor has asked me to do a presentation to his surgery and subject to the outcome he wants me to look at doing it actively in the community!

What part of Devon are you from, as I am in North Somerset. :)

Ooohhh I will answer this properly when I have finished work as I would love to know how this goes. My doctor has asked me to do a presentation to his surgery and subject to the outcome he wants me to look at doing it actively in the community!

What part of Devon are you from, as I am in North Somerset. :)

Dr Carl Phillips quote - "From what we currently Know, you're better off Vaping for the rest of you're life than smoking for another month"! (might of actually been using ecigs tho ;) )
According to his research it would take 3 months of Vaping to get as much 'badness' from Vaping as is contained in a single tobacco cigarette - so at 20 a day that's 600 x 3 = 1800 months = 150 years ;)

Last edited:
The talk went really well :-) Lots of positive feedback. The advise they have been giving up until now is to stay away from ecigs. With more and more patients using them they decided it was time to educate themselves about all things ecig :-)
We took some zero Nic with us and they all had a try. I think we managed to sway some opinions :-)

Back
Top Bottom