What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos Guest Editor for medical journal

K

KulrMeStoopid

From his Facebook earlier today

[h=5]Konstantinos Farsalinos
[/h][h=5]It was an honor for me (and confirmation of the validity and quality of our research) that the medical journal "International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health" invited me to be the editor for a special issue on electronic cigarettes. The journal editors recognized the important discussion and controversy on e-cigarettes, and therefore decided to publish this special issue. I hope this will cover all areas of research, from efficacy to safety and issues related to misuse. My intention is NOT to make this an "advertisement" for e-cigarettes. I want both sides of the coin to be presented, in a realistic and rational way.
My responsibilities as editor will be to participate to the peer-review process and the decisions to accept, reject or propose changes to papers submitted for publication. I will also be able to writ comments for each paper submitted. Of course, i will not participate in those decisions for papers in which i will be the main author or co-author.

Here is the announcement of the journal:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijerph/special_issues/tobacco_harm_reduction[/h]

Making steps in the right direction!
I like how the vaping community is seen as an unique one...I hope this becomes beneficial to the cause and that it is approached sensibly and with care and respect... the 'other side' need to sit up and pay attention!

Back
Top Bottom