What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Doctors, open your textbooks: glycerol CANNOT cause lipoid pneumonia (but other thing

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://ecigarette-research.com/web/index.php/2013-04-07-09-50-07/2014/157-glycerol
By Dr Farsalinos
Another story of a patient developing lipoid pneumonia from vegetable glycerine has been reported yesterday in Spain and is reproduced today by English-speaking media. Just like the case published in Chest Journal, the doctors attributed the case to glycerol based e-liquids (at least that is what the media report). But where is the truth in that?

Additionally, no impurity in glycerol can be the cause for lipoid pneumonia. Propylene glycol is also impossible to cause this disease.

I am Spanish but sometimes i am ashamed of it. My father called me from Madrid to talk about this even though he is quite happy i quit cigs. Basically, what is going on in Spain about ecigs is that as we do not have money for research to ensure they dont cause any health issues we need to be fucking strict with it. That's my beloved country... A country where we are good professionals but we are ruled for a bunch of ignorant thieves who only think about rising their bank accounts.

The unemployment rate is horribly high even though there are huge spanish companies such as Zara, Pull and Bear, Santander bank, O2 (owned by Telefonica), Repsol, BBVA, Ferrovial, Bankinter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_of_Spain

We are known for "fiesta" and "siesta" or bullfighting (which most of the people dont like or even hate). Everybody knows the f... macarena is a spanish song but lots of people dont know Santiago Calatrava or Ricardo Bofill are Spanish.

We are fed up of the government, nothing has changed since Franco. Amazing culture and society ruled by a bunch of... All the parties are the same so we really dont have a choice.

As for me I will do my best in the UK, behave and assist to make a better london with my work and forget about Spain. The only thing that makes me go back one day is my family and friends.

Sorry, I got so emotional but this kind of news touch me deeply. i hope you understand

Last edited:
I am Spanish but sometimes i am ashamed of it. My father called me from Madrid to talk about this even though he is quite happy i quit cigs. Basically, what is going on in Spain about ecigs is that as we do not have money for research to ensure they dont cause any health issues we need to be fucking strict with it. That's my beloved country... A country where we are good professionals but we are ruled for a bunch of ignorant thieves who only think about rising their bank accounts.

The unemployment rate is horribly high even though there are huge spanish companies such as Zara, Pull and Bear, Santander bank, O2 (owned by Telefonica), Repsol, BBVA, Ferrovial, Bankinter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_of_Spain

We are known for "fiesta" and "siesta" or bullfighting (which most of the people dont like or even hate). Everybody knows the f... macarena is a spanish song but lots of people dont know Santiago Calatrava or Ricardo Bofill are Spanish.

We are fed up of the government, nothing has changed since Franco. Amazing culture and society ruled by a bunch of... All the parties are the same so we really dont have a choice.

As for me I will do my best in the UK, behave and assist to make a better london with my work and forget about Spain. The only thing that makes me go back one day is my family and friends.

Sorry, I got so emotional but this kind of news touch me deeply. i hope you understand

its perfectly understandable to become emotional when things like this are happening in your home country no need for apologies - my brother is half spanish so I do have a lot of sympathy for what goes on in spain

Thanks @Ninjaassasin1983. It is a pleasure to hang out in a forum with such a nice people.

I feel the same way about the states, but I sometimes think I traded living in one effed up country for living in another effed up country :(

I just want to win the Euro, buy an island and make my OWN country.

Back
Top Bottom