What's new

Docs and the ban

Vapertron

Postman
Ok l went to see my doc this morning and he asked how the vaping is going so l mentioned the proposed ban and he went BALLISTIC, he's pretty up to date on ecigs and recommends them to people wanting to stop' and he's going to sign the petition, :) So next time you're in to see yours MENTION IT !!! If we can get some docs on there it might be a big help :)

Ok l went to see my doc this morning and he asked how the vaping is going so l mentioned the proposed ban and he went BALLISTIC, he's pretty up to date on ecigs and recommends them to people wanting to stop' and he's going to sign the petition, :) So next time you're in to see yours MENTION IT !!! If we can get some docs on there it might be a big help :)

Best bet? Get them to write to the MP's!

I went to the asthma clinic last week - told the nurse I've quit smoking and now vape - she put me down as an ex-smoker. If health professionals can see the benefits, why can't the bl**dy politicians and people in higher places?! :mad:

Does anyone know how to contact the General Medical Council or another top medical board we could contact and ask for help ?

I went to the asthma clinic last week - told the nurse I've quit smoking and now vape - she put me down as an ex-smoker. If health professionals can see the benefits, why can't the bl**dy politicians and people in higher places?! :mad:

Because its all about making Money.

At the end of the day, it is not the governments goal to protect it's people but to profit from them.

Stupid.

Hence why the govvie should not be ran by any silver spoon fed millionaire who's never suffered a day in their lives with an ounce of poverty.

Stupid is an understatement! Makes me mad (as it does all the other vapers!). Can see the "higher class people" now with £ signs going around their heads!

Yep it's mostly the pharma companies, l've heard some of the big baccy people are getting into the vaping industry so it's not so much them that's the prob

The main problem is, they've figured out they can regulate the nicotine but the question is to how and how much they can tax it.

They need to do studies, because if they tax 4mg nic at a certain set amount, then they will need to look at how much nic is in a 10/20 pack of cigs and tax that accordingly. Deffo watch for an increase on tax for tobacco if this ever goes into effect.

Makes you laugh really - they tax the smokers, even though it's bad for their health, the smokers then vape - benefits the NHS, but they still aren't satisfied! They will be charging a breathing tax next....... or taxing us every time we go to the loo, or restricting how much oxygen we are each allowed - can see it now - we will all be monitored then graded like council tax.........! Grrrrrr!!!

Back
Top Bottom