What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Diabetes type 2 WARNING !!!

My dad bought a set of bamboo canes that screwed together for chimney sweeping,then decided that as we had storage heaters throughout the house(huge fecking metal boxes full of bricks with a huge long coil running through them that fused every other day)he would remove the chimney completely.I've never had so much fun thumping things with a huge hammer. :)

I used to get headaches from liquids made by one or two different brands but not on others at the same strength - perhaps your could be a related problem?

I had an oppposite reaction - when I was smoking I had severe migraines I was on 3 different kinds of medication daily to keep them at bay now 5 months after I only need one of the pills if and when required and they rarely come on now - I can't say if the two are connected but I feel overall my health has improved greatly since chucking the fags and picking up the vape

Back
Top Bottom