What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cease and desist : false claims about the gateway effect

Gonloopy

Veteran
Interesting read..
http://www.clivebates.com/?p=2053

"It should be stressed that misleading information in this arena can cause actual harm to real people if they react to misplaced concerns in ways that cause them to continue to smoke. Further dangers arise as physicians and other trusted professionals give bad advice based on false information. Finally, there is the danger that policy-makers and legislators will be misled into making excessively restrictive regulations that protect cigarette sales from competition from much safer and better alternatives. I believe your study and the subsequent media work owe more to misguided activism than to responsible academic investigation, and as such they have no place in professional public health practice or a reputable university"

Well, that told him ! What i like about these kind of articles is the sheer mass of them piling up. They are forming a reinforcement of the truth & highlighting facts at a fast rate. This kind of publishing is getting harder to ignore all the time. It's there for the whole world to see.

Well, that told him ! What i like about these kind of articles is the sheer mass of them piling up. They are forming a reinforcement of the truth & highlighting facts at a fast rate. This kind of publishing is getting harder to ignore all the time. It's there for the whole world to see.

we just need to keep doing what we're doing we dont have a national or multinational media service in our hands it would be great if we did but we jus need to keep getting the correct infornmation out there as much as we can

we just need to keep doing what we're doing we dont have a national or multinational media service in our hands it would be great if we did but we jus need to keep getting the correct infornmation out there as much as we can

Stood - Under ! Well said man. Well they're arriving on the planet at a rate of knots so right here's where it's gonna count. Help one person, they tell another etc.. This place is gonna be 10,000 strong soon.

Stood - Under ! Well said man. Well they're arriving on the planet at a rate of knots so right here's where it's gonna count. Help one person, they tell another etc.. This place is gonna be 10,000 strong soon.

every person i hand flyer to that doesnt walk away i tell em about the planet

My god that was a long letter to read at 4 in the morning. But fair fucks Clive, you're the man.

Back
Top Bottom