What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Breaking News: No Challenge to Estonian Court Ruling

Doodlebug

Postman
Hi, all,

I realise I've smothered my other post with the update on the EU situation re ECITA's activities, but I just heard some great news from E-Lites:

The Estonian Health Ministry has said it will not be challenging the Court ruling from last month, which means this is a further solid win.

We are really seeing a change in attitude from the policy-makers, and I believe that cases like this one have been instrumental in helping us all to effect that change.

Happy vaping, one and all!

Cheers,

Katherine

I'm not counting any chickens, but things certainly seem to be happening in positive ways lately.

We've always known this was going to be a 'long game'; nothing ever happens quickly with politics, and even less so with regulations. It's just a grinding slog, but we ARE getting there.

We are working on something at the moment to try to achieve the (possibly impossible :P) combination of a more robust consultation on the specific requirements for ecigs together with an acknowledgement of the current legal position, in order to get away - once and for all - from the regularly spouted nonsense about ecigs being 'unregulated'. Oh how I hate that word! It is SOOOO completely untrue.

(Bizarrely, on an entirely unrelated subject, I heard the word 'unregulated' on Radio 4 and literally shuddered!!! I need a life! :( ;) )

Cheers,

Katherine

Back
Top Bottom