What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Anyone else? Annoying dry skin!

K

KulrMeStoopid

Ever since I started vaping, I get annoying little patches of dry skin all around my nose :( of course I dont leave it alone, scrub it and use a very expensive gel lotion on it (double base) its just so annoying!
Anyone else?

I had the same problem but i solved it with the full vg liquid i think is a pg problem. But there is one shop a part deliceflavour that sell vg/pg basis and aroma concentrate liquid?

Yep me ..

in the creases down the side of my nose and sometimes around the mouth , a good scrub and some double base gets it gone , like you say annoying though , never used to get it with my high vg homebrews only recently getting it now i'm using more pg , i found high vg dulled the flavour significantly .

If you can stand the stickyness, put a very thin layer of petroleum jelly on over the top of your nightly moisturizer before you go to bed, it seals it in and helps with absorption of the moisture :) I've tried absolutely everything to combat the dryness I get around my nose and on my forehead and it's the only thing that works for me, well kinda lol I still have mega dry patches that I have to scrub away at and slather with cream every day!

Hadn't even considered vaping and dry skin.. it'll be interesting to see if many others have found a correlation between the two :)

I had this while smoking, I get it on my hairline too and sometimes eyebrows, was hoping it might clear up a bit now I've given up as I hear giving up smoking helps your skin but maybe it won't after reading this!

Another vote for double base though, that's what I use

yep love the DB! Just that I wont leave my skin alone, I am a nervous picker so I am constantly at it! :(

I did at the beginning, when I first started vaping and then it cleared up. However I've started with a patch of dryness on my chin. I've noticed that I tend to blow my vapour downwards out of my mouth. Do you blow your vapour upwards by chance?

Back
Top Bottom