What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ammendments to the TPD....Updated

I love my new mod. A little on the airey side but it conforms Linda :2thumbsup:

drink%20straw3_render.jpg2a437fb8-295a-4d2c-8f88-6fcf507b005eLarge.jpg

Oh dear I might have to start sending my 20ml bottles of base nic back because they look a funny colour and taste like cherry or Irish cream or custard he......he.....

Flavourings not allowed... still sticking to their bull$hit gateway theory and insisting that children will be drawn to use them because of flavourings.

I wonder if this McAvan bimbo has seen that report from ASH?

And report back after 5 years?... if they ban flavourings it'll kill the enjoyment for most vapers and stop the uptake of vaping in it's tracks. Probably what they're aiming for.

The 4mg/ml limitation got kicked into touch so now they want to bring in an effective ban by stopping flavourings... different target for attack but same end result.

Bunch of feckin corrupt to$$ers.:wanker:

In reality tho .. we will just flavour the shit anyway

unless they think they can stop selling food flavourings like capella

Oh dear I might have to start sending my 20ml bottles of base nic back because they look a funny colour and taste like cherry or Irish cream or custard he......he.....

Ay up Digi.. didn't realise you'd landed on the planet. Good to have you here. ;)

There is a bit of a problem though:

"We" understand what's needed to make Ejuice work, "we" could add flavours (however supplied) but joe public will only be able to buy unflavored (tobacco??) juice and wont realise he can add whatever flavour he wants.............therefore Ecig take-up dies.

Or am I talking bollocks?

Might end up going down the route of buying 1 bottle of say 35 ml nic(in a 50ml bottle) at what strength you want & 1 bottle of a said food flavour ( which would be the correct ratio if it was pre mixed) on one order, then once received you pour said flavour into 50ml bottle hay presto , no laws are then broken

Might end up going down the route of buying 1 bottle of say 35 ml nic(in a 50ml bottle) at what strength you want & 1 bottle of a said food flavour ( which would be the correct ratio if it was pre mixed) on one order, then once received you pour said flavour into 50ml bottle hay presto , no laws are then broken

But as I said, the "average" vaper who doesn't frequent these forums wont know that (and they are in the majority.

But as I said, the "average" vaper who doesn't frequent these forums wont know that (and they are in the majority.
I doubt it will make a difference. Vendors selling nix juice will start selling flavours too and encourage people to buy them. The average vaper will learn quick enough

Back
Top Bottom