What's new

Zero Modz Clone & Nextgen Genesis Clone

mosteeze

Postman
So I decided to get one of my old favourite mods back after breaking & selling it a long time ago (zero 60w tc silver), along with a Nextgen clone which ive been wanting to try out for ages. I ordered both from Hotecig 15 days ago and have just received an email saying they've just gone out of stock (what the fuck?..) so I'm about to cancel my order and take my 70 quid back. I've been on an absolute mission trying to find these items for about a month and it seems they're as discontinued as they can possibly be. Desperate to get my hands on these bad boys so if any of you guys have any info on where I could get them I'd be forever grateful! Thanks a bunch in advance for any advice.

5361089.jpg
nextgen-genesis-atomizer-rba-rta-clone.jpg

So I decided to get one of my old favourite mods back after breaking & selling it a long time ago (zero 60w tc silver), along with a Nextgen clone which ive been wanting to try out for ages. I ordered both from Hotecig 15 days ago and have just received an email saying they've just gone out of stock (what the fuck?..) so I'm about to cancel my order and take my 70 quid back. I've been on an absolute mission trying to find these items for about a month and it seems they're as discontinued as they can possibly be. Desperate to get my hands on these bad boys so if any of you guys have any info on where I could get them I'd be forever grateful! Thanks a bunch in advance for any advice.

View attachment 131760 View attachment 131761
Stick around a while. The zero is well loved and quite a few apes have collections. Occasionally they pop up on the for sale classes.

For God's Sake Guys!!! :12:
We have rules about New Members needing a minimum Post Code to view the Classifieds for a reason and you go and do this???
I would expect FAR better from you @HAZZA1962 and @cindy99 C'mon!!!:12:

Back
Top Bottom