What's new

Your Help Is Needed

Smoking is both, a drain on your wallet and the NHS. Do the decent thing for yourself and your country. Start vaping today. You know you want to.

Do you really want to be a smoking dinosaur? Make the switch today, as millions have already. Looking for a safer, cleaner and much cheaper nicotine fix. Why not jump on the vape train today? Vaping is the future.

You may not get it right with your first vape, but don't give up. Just remember how awful it tasted and felt when you first started smoking!

Live more, die less, enjoy flavour and vaper,
not the stinking burning death sensation.

Can you afford not to try vaping, you lungs are already paying for it, what harm is there in trying a healthier alternative.

It's nicotine at a fraction of the risk, but with most of(find the right vape) the sensation of smoking.

My largest regret to date is not trying vaping sooner, i did sorely miss my sense of taste and smell(i didn't realise how much it had gone), i feel like a sniffer dog when i go out and about now.

My Doctor was giving me a bit of an MOT when I turned 50. He knew I was a smoker, (how would he not know, like all other smokers I was stinking of smoke), and he made this very simple comment, no preaching just to the point.
"You still on the fags"...? Yes.
"You're fit, but they'll get you in the end".
"Pack them in before they pack you in".
That conversation festered in my head for just over two years and every time I bought a pouch of tobacco, it rang in my ears until one night I just said to myself, "F*** it, I'm done".
I have never looked at a cigarette lovingly since.
You owe it to yourself to stop, not to anyone giving you a hard time for smoking, YOU, owe it to yourself.
We have one life, this is not a practice run that we can rewind.

Do you want your last few months to be lying beside an oxygen bottle, or worse, a morphine pump...?

Choose life while you still can.

Back
Top Bottom