What's new

Your Experience With 0MG nicotine ?

I use 3mg nice during the day & zero nice in the evening's & found I sleep better know.

I really just use it for the throat hit. Why I like that I don't know.
Tried FA flash for the hit which I call FA Athsma attack in a bottle.
Misses gets something from the nic though and prefers the juice with it.

I'm like a bear with piles without nic. Still a functional human but a bit more bitey.
I'd struggle to justify spending money on vaping gear if I'd dropped to zero nic. But if it helps it helps.

Zero's definitely not for me. Tried it twice, and only lasted half a day each time, and I was a bit cranky. I bought some 2mg stuff at my first vape fest, not realising it was 2mg. I couldn't figure why it wasn't hitting the spot, and I went through 50 or 60ml in just over a day before I read the label.

Now I've passed the first mixing hurdle, I'm even considering trying 4.5mg again, especially for work use, all to prolong my colleagues life expectancy :)

I couldnt do it.
My nic has been going up, not down.
But my juice consumption has drastcally reduced so that must be healthier.

I don’t really see a benefit, unless you want to quit altogether or just like puffing as some kind of hobby. For me it is a means to absorb nic so zero nic liquid doesn’t make any sense.

I didn't mean to make it 0MG, i had 6 shortfills and put too much nic in a few of them so was left with none for 2 of the 6.

Good to know though that I not dont have to have nicotine, although im sure placebo comes into it.

I found with zero nic I was irritable and restless for a couple of days (nic withdrawal) and, yes, a bit foggy headed. As the weeks went on I vaped less frequently until I stopped vaping completely.

My problem was I then got drunk and, because I didn't have any juice with nic, I started smoking again. (I have managed to transition back to vaping. Thankfully!)

As long as you avoid the last bit, you should be fine. Enjoy your holiday

I'm using 3mg juice at the moment, but mixing 1.5mg for next step down. At that ratio, the 72mg nic I have in the freezer should last me years.
It's the sensation of vaping I like. The throat hit, the flavour and the clouds. I might end up on zero, but not decided yet.

Back
Top Bottom