What's new

Worst vaping products of all time?

If you really want shite then this took some beating

View attachment 239305

View attachment 239306

Cost about £5 and wasn't worth 5p
I disagree with that fella.
there's more to that rta/rda than just an awesome name.
flavour was average but not poor but it was a gift from heaven for vapers with dexterity issues in the hands. Coupled with cotn or firebolt cotton (both have aglets on the end for easy wicking) it made rebuilding possible.
I've recommended and supplied that set up to loads of vapers.
Definitely massively a game changer for some.

Do liquids count? Years ago I bought a Hot Dog flavoured liquid from China (I was curious to see how bad it was), it tasted exactly how you'd expect....

It fits between tank and mod with flashing leds inside that light through the eye cutouts.
Screenshot_20210307-152037.png

I did see something similar before that was about 5/6mm with a tiny single led to indicate low battery level on a mech (may have also had some protection) wich I thought was usefull especially for those new to mechs. Only seen it once a long time ago and no idea what it would be called

Aspire Revvo tank. Probably the only piece of vaping hardware I threw in the bin. Terrible airflow, minimal flavour and a pain to take apart. The only thing revolutionary about it was my new found respect of just keeping things simple.

Although tbf the refill mechanism was pretty neat, but that's it.

For me it's got to be the Smok V Fin. Was claimed to be an internal 8000mAh battery with a max 160W.
Out of 6 that i bought for me and my two sons, 1 actually remained working.
The batteries in them are absolute crap.

The iJoy Saber 20700 kit was my vaping all time low.

Even with a good freshly charged 30 Amp 20700 this '100 Watt' p.o.s. struggled to send more than 65 Watts to the tank (which came with two 0.15 ohm coils). The Diamond tank it came with was passable if you used it on a dual 18650 mod as the coils needed 70+ Watts for a reasonable vape, but the Saber mod didn't stand a hope in hell of doing this.

It was battery voltage output only and had a voltage drop of 1.1 volts... I keep it to remind me to check if mods have buck boost circuitry before buying - if they don't I back off saying no, no no, NO.

The worst thing I've ever bought was a mi pod by smoking vapour.
I was new to vaping and self conscious about it, and looking for the smallest device I could find.

It was awful. Put me right off pods and haven't tried any since.

Back
Top Bottom