What's new

Worst vaping products of all time?

i’m sure there was a thread ages ago and somebody here had discovered that originally the idea was to put whisky in it, and that explained the misspelling of campbell with one L.

upload_2021-5-2_21-27-7.jpeg

Checked my email and it seems like even if the verification thing doesn’t work they still put your order through lol

They never used to do that verification thing, is it a credit card, webcam, or photo of your driving licence or passport thing, VerifyMyAge?

I’m going to be a proud Owner of one of these monstrous things soon lol

If I could find replacement coils I would've bought one, please come back and post a few words/ mini review :2thumbsup:

25mm Vaperz Cloud VCMT rta (og), not the worst, but for the money, I was rather disappointed. Lack of flavour, airflow adjustment ring seizes up, dry hit city or pisses itself. I still have it and will give it another go.

Why is this thread dead? Randomly arrived here after searching 'hazard' (as in across vape / dovpo) and haven't stopped laughing :) I need more shit-stuff stories. And I need to know @littleclouds did you get the Smoant Campbel? Please tell me yes and what beverage you chose as a side dish. Fwiw, if anyone's reading, my all time bestcrap rda was the Vandy Vape Lit. Never before, or after, have I experienced the taste of melting peek in a dl hit. Binned.

Back
Top Bottom