What's new

Worst vaping products of all time?

Enoch

Achiever
If you have been vaping as long as i have then you have probably picked up the odd thing that is terrible in every way, so whats yours? What do you reckon have been some of the worst vaping products released over the years that just didn;t work or did it badly? Don;t say smok, that doesn't count haha

Mine for me was the Advkn Owl, nightmare to fill up and the coils dry hit like a bastard. I loved the production of the tank but it just wasn't fun to use from the drip tip to that horrible fill mechanism that took like 5 minutes to do.

upload_2020-9-11_21-48-13.png

A protective silicone case to protect your rubber coated, waterproof, dustproof and shockproof mod from what exactly?

The original Goblin mini... no clue what they were thinking there.

That tank with the ceramic coils (not wicks actual coil) I seem to remember it was called a dolphin or something?

That hard brittle plastic mod that was the size of a dual cell but was only single.

all that shit with flashing lights from a couple of years back..... and Smok.

That Uwell vape watch was pretty daft.

That smok thing with the skull in the top hat was embarrassing.

That Uwell vape watch was pretty daft.

That smok thing with the skull in the top hat was embarrassing.
That was the S-Priv. Funny you should mention that, i loved that mod. Still have it actually in the cupboard, loved the design of it.

Only problem was that is started heating up all by itself when not being used to the point of i would never put a battery anywhere near it again! Looks cool though......

I've never owned one of these but the Smoant Campbel was ridiculous

smoant-campbel-kit-review.gif

That was the S-Priv. Funny you should mention that, i loved that mod. Still have it actually in the cupboard, loved the design of it.

Only problem was that is started heating up all by itself when not being used to the point of i would never put a battery anywhere near it again! Looks cool though......
Looks cool? I think it looks like a hipsters tattoo has fell off.

siren 2 could not stop it piss out still got the bloody piece of shit but there were many more older ones some of the very early cartomizers and clearomizers

Kayfun V4, had about 30 odd parts to it, a random locked up was guaranteed, rendering the thing useless...I still have never forgave SvoeMesto or bought any of their products since.

Back
Top Bottom