What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Why is chinese customer service so bad?

As an addendum, Cthulhu got back to me on messenger yesterday saying they would resend the package. So I got an answer / satisfactory resolution in the end.

Are you trying to contact Aspire in China? Aspire is a large manufacturer, they have Official UK distribution and support centers that you can email and even call.

I'm not surprised they aren't answering random emails in China. It's really the vendors job to look after you anyway. If you have a problem with your BMW car you don't send an email off to BMW HQ in Germany do you?

Nah, It was the UK store. But say you did contact BMW HQ. It's unlikely they would totally ignore you. You would at least get a reply saying "please contact the retailer" or something.

Nah, It was the UK store. But say you did contact BMW HQ. It's unlikely they would totally ignore you. You would at least get a reply saying "please contact the retailer" or something.

Surely in the case of aspire your issue is with british customer service, then?

As an addendum, Cthulhu got back to me on messenger yesterday saying they would resend the package. So I got an answer / satisfactory resolution in the end.

hi, sorry. do you receive replacement package?

Someone who will remain nameless that I happen to be married to is woeful with any customer facing staff - I'm amazed daily that she manages to leave shops and restaurants without being punched in the tits.

IMO, any customer service rep is woefully underpaid and lacks line support, and deserves to be treated like a god. Make them feel wonderful and they will do what they can for you.

Me? If I had their job I'd tell every member of the public to go fuck themselves with a baseball bat. Having to deal with an endless stream of self-entitled pricks must be soul destroying.

hi, sorry. do you receive replacement package?

I did, and really quickly! Thank you. Your company makes some of my favourite stuff, and I love you for it, but I wish they would answer enquiries from time to time...

Someone who will remain nameless that I happen to be married to is woeful with any customer facing staff - I'm amazed daily that she manages to leave shops and restaurants without being punched in the tits.

IMO, any customer service rep is woefully underpaid and lacks line support, and deserves to be treated like a god. Make them feel wonderful and they will do what they can for you.

Me? If I had their job I'd tell every member of the public to go fuck themselves with a baseball bat. Having to deal with an endless stream of self-entitled pricks must be soul destroying.

CS have one of the hardest / most valuable roles in the company and 99% of them are on minimum wage. I think it's pretty disgusting, and sadly typical. Those who actually work the hardest often tend to get paid the least.

But alongside the self-entitled pricks, there are plenty of decent customers who are justifiably frustrated at being treated like shit or made to jump through hoops.

But alongside the self-entitled pricks, there are plenty of decent customers who are justifiably frustrated at being treated like shit or made to jump through hoops.

I did a stint running the social media of a well-known vape company. It was bollocks. The only people who ever contacted the company were scamming fuckwands, scrounging tossblankets and entitled moany cuntberries. I quit it because the money wasn't worth the tedium. I remain convinced the world is populated with total arseholes.

I did a stint running the social media of a well-known vape company. It was bollocks. The only people who ever contacted the company were scamming fuckwands, scrounging tossblankets and entitled moany cuntberries. I quit it because the money wasn't worth the tedium. I remain convinced the world is populated with total arseholes.
I suspect you're not really cut out for 'customer service' ...... ;)

I did, and really quickly! Thank you. Your company makes some of my favourite stuff, and I love you for it, but I wish they would answer enquiries from time to time...

CS have one of the hardest / most valuable roles in the company and 99% of them are on minimum wage. I think it's pretty disgusting, and sadly typical. Those who actually work the hardest often tend to get paid the least.

Glad to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom