Vape Club
What's new

Why I went back to smoking

simons 50/50 juice thread is the place to look. post 7 on my thread POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

smoking that amount i think you will need 12 or even 18mg but try 6mg first. not sure how the higher nic will be with the 0.7 coil though as its better suited for the 1.8 coil.

Vape Superstore
simons 50/50 juice thread is the place to look. post 7 on my thread POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

smoking that amount i think you will need 12 or even 18mg but try 6mg first. not sure how the higher nic will be with the 0.7 coil though as its better suited for the 1.8 coil.

I'm on my way to Wembley's UKecigstore to grab some coils and I happen to have unopened 12mg juice. Should I try myself at 12 then?

im not sure if it will be too harsh on the throat if you are going to use the 0.7 coil but if you have a 1.8 coil then 12 or 18 is best. 18 got me off the cigs and i cut down to 12 after 2-3 weeks.
you could try it with the nautilus 0.7 as you might well be able to handle it. dont chain vape though as you might get a headache, dizzy, nausea after a while. if you do then you will know its too strong for the 0.7 at 15-23watts.
1.8 at 12watts is the way to go for high nic.

Vape Green
best thing to do is give up smoking just hit it on the head. its hard man, really hard but you can always use a vype pebble or juul pen just to make life easier. will obviously be hard but worth it and after a few months gets easier. i been clean now for a year, ive probably smoked 30 cigs in total within that year, but none in last 3 months, its an ongoing struggle

You can always try and poke holes through your Smok coils.
I only pierce the outer layer on my SMOK coils, not al the way through as in the video.

Vape Club
I think the amount of cotton in factory coils is a problem as well and contributes to them burning out if they fail to wick properly.

Very true. I was absolutely gob-smacked when I pulled apart the coil from the COV mini volt after I started to get dry hits after a few days on the very first coil. The cotton was about an inch long and as thin as a piece of cheap toilet paper.

I have never been a proponent of poking holes thru the wick ports. Largely because when I tried it twice on the Kanger SSOCC coils it buggered the coils up and I had to bin them. But after getting dry hits almost immediately on my second coil in the mini volt I decided to try again. And this time it worked. No dry hits and the coil lasted a good two weeks as opposed to 2 days. Done it on the current coil as well and working great. It's needed due to exactly your point....nowhere near enough cotton in the coil. Half a draw and the cotton is bone dry. With some extra holes it allows the juice to flow thru more freely.

Just a small update:

Got 1.8 Nautilus coils but this time Im using a 12mg nic liquid and it's too harsh for my liking. It overpowers the flavour and it makes me feel bleh. Next time I'll try 6mg.

AcmeFog
Update. On a 1.8 coil with 3mg using the £1 liquids. (60/40 pg) Tastes very chemically. For f**k sake I can never get a 'perfect' set up.

This is the 3rd 1.8 coil I've been through though.. in a space of 3 days.

Premier Ecigs
You could try unflavoured liquid? It might work if you’re purely tying to rid yourself of fag cravings and don’t like the taste of artificial flavours.

Back
Top Bottom