What's new

Why are mechs so awkward?

Dont give up on the tubes they are are great way of vaping i gave up on them myself after a while of using the Bonza but a few months ago i won one in a giveaway and using that has got me right back in to tubes just love em now.
It wont stopping me using a mech, guy. My Tauren is flatted now, waiting for final polish. But that ain't stopped me going through a battery and a bit, today, alone. And I've spent half the day sanding it. Lol.
The button is smooth and needs a firm not hard press. But I've been handed some mechs, in shops, that are err well a bit crumby, in the switch dept.

It wont stopping me using a mech, guy. My Tauren is flatted now, waiting for final polish. But that ain't stopped me going through a battery and a bit, today, alone. And I've spent half the day sanding it. Lol.
The button is smooth and needs a firm not hard press. But I've been handed some mechs, in shops, that are err well a bit crumby, in the switch dept.
Look forward to seeing it all polished up my one is still white and i will probably keep it like that as i like it with a gold RDA on it.

Middle finger fire
JPEG_20200215_181554_-1383235968.jpg

Index finger fire
JPEG_20200215_181620_-1542387243.jpg

Middle finger side fire
JPEG_20200215_181653_953662901.jpg

(Use your thumb and index finger to pull the button down onto the side of the first joint in your middle finger).

:D

They just look so precarious I’m thinking it’s gonna fly out of my fingers!
I've no gnarling on my mod, yet even #3 is comfortable, for me. In fact so comfortable, it's how I now fire a mod. You'll be surprised how easy it is to fire, and keep control.

mechs are the hardest thing to make I've made a few the tolerances are so small as a user they give me no interest as a maker there interesting in pipes and a normal mech but its a small market people just want pods and regulated I'm not sure why as a regulated is just as dangerous in the wrong hands

I never got on with them myself.
Tried loads, some insanely priced one's. I like the cthulhu one with the mosfet and side switch but by definition that means it's not a mech.
they developed from the enterprising pioneer's making mods from tactical torches so they are what they are.
that said. The wisest vapers use them and have used them for decades and they will still be working when handed down to great great grandchildren.
I see a lot of people moaning about the prices but I guarantee they save a fortune in the long run and I bet they appear on the antiques roadshow in a hundred years and are worth a fortune.

Back
Top Bottom