What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Whoops!! Update re Raffle

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Right Folks, due to various reasons, I have to tell you that quite a lot of items I had been counting upon as Prizes... Will NOT be forthcoming. :(
SO............ I really DO need all your help now with donating items to make up the shortfall.

An unfortunate state of affairs admittedly but I am sure that between the Planet's Inhabitants and our wonderful Vendors, we can cover this. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

I’ve got a new Zeus x and will have a root around for some other bits over next few days.

Ive got several tanks, but no boxes as they came as part of a kit. Is that ok?
Whats the score with liquid too?

Liquid seems fairly well covered at the moment, but let me know what you have. OK on Tanks as long as they are spotless and in perfect condition :)

Got a boxed 'as new' Ehpro Mod 101 and Cthulhu Hastur MTL I'd set aside for this.

Liquid seems fairly well covered at the moment, but let me know what you have. OK on Tanks as long as they are spotless and in perfect condition :)

Tanks all good in that respect. I'll get (nick) some bubble wrap envelopes from work.

I'll have a look tomorrow Rob, I'm sure I have an unused Luxotic MF that can be changed between mod/squonk.

Opened it but got the usual dread I get with squonking [emoji1787] itll be as new because it got put straight back in the box [emoji1787]

Back
Top Bottom