What's new

Who are your favourite YouTubers

I only watch Vic even though he's a bit of a queen

I do watch Rip if he's looking at something I'm interested in

Every now & then, I watch Mike Vapes

The last time I watched her, Zophie was god awful, just throwing builds in like you see on the adverts from China

Grimm Green is my favourite. Second is Vaping with Vic. The rest are dull AF. Also, I tend to watch reviews of the products I’ve actually got and want to get tips on how to use etc

I can’t understand the passion this subject often ignites. If I don’t like em I just don’t watch em.

I personally watch Jai Haze and Grimm Green (as well as a few german YouTubers).
Not necesseraly because I am interested in the product they review, but most of the time simply because they are entertaining.
If I watch other reviewers it's solely when I am looking for a specific product that the other ones have not covered.

edit: Oh, and TheVapingBogan

Last edited:
Paul from Vape don't smoke is hilarious but he tries to be serious, he doesnt know it !
Indoor smokers is ok in small doses

None really tend to get all I need to know right here.

Youtube was great as a noob deciding on kit to buy, building coils, ohms law etc.
I rarely have a reason to look these days and if I am interested in having a closer look at a device I will search for it and if Todd turns up in the list I will watch him. Grim Green is another I do not find too annoying. Everybody should watch Mooch for battery stuff.

Todd, Vaping Bogan and my favourite, Grimm Green. I also watch Jai Haze, even though vaping drama isn’t my thing. Poor guy just went through real family drama though this time... and seing someone being honest is always a good thing.

Mike since he started doing business besides Youtube just doesn’t cut it for me. I can always tell what he’s going to say about whatever he reviews. PAL702 and AmbitionZ Vaper are also great for high end stuff. I get that a lot pf people hate them and Todd for getting all unicorns but... I love watching enviously while dreaming of having some of that stuff lol . Todd I love specially because he’s just gentle, and the charity raffles are awesome.

I miss the old Pbusardo, gotta say... him and the vaping greek where the closest thing we had to the Grand Tour trio.

What amazes me about the industry is that there are still no specialized reviewers for unreleased stuff, people making previews at shows and that kind of things, as there is in photography, cinema stuff, cars...

Back
Top Bottom