What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Who are your favourite YouTubers

Like the one where she was giving out tips on bras, and how to make her tits look bigger? Very educational :) Her voice does my nut in, and that pink hair.... it's a no from me I'm afraid.
Have you watched her second channel? Not vaping related, just random shit but funny. She's a character .

Jai haze hes funny and brutally honest and kzor a south african teacher who makes videos for the love of it and it really shows in his work

Only subscribe to Vaping with Vic and JaiHaze and his cardboard cut-out KTM (cracks me up)... the 2 "inside your minds" thing he did with mainly Bogan and Vaping Postman had me in tears, hilarious shame him and Postman had a fallout. Anyway well worth a watch with a few beers.

As others have said, will check out other folks review of the stuff I am interested in. Been watching VapingFagans beginner builder vids. In depth, perfect.

Back
Top Bottom