What's new

Who are your favourite YouTubers

StokieVaper79

Postman
OK so I did a search for "Favourite YouTubers" and got zero results.

Who are the best YouTubers out there.

Things Im particularly interested in at the moment are liquid making and coil making but I like to watch videos on all things vaping anyway so any suggestions welcome?

Like what he said :weirdo:

But in all seriousness the vaping biker has been a go to guide or vaping with Vic (who's a bit marmite but has reviewed a lot of stuff I personally have been interested in)

Probably Vaping with Vic, except when he rants and creates faux drama. I have watched a bit of Zophie Vapes too. V1ck Vapes is OK too.

I think YT type bloggers ...vloggers..whatever it is you kids call these kinda reviews is largely dependant on your tastes , I tend to search for a specific subject then just scan their channel listings to see if the cover a multitude of topics.

There are a few that are very knowledgeable but have the personality of a wet weekend in Skegness so I find myself losing interest

Used to enjoy the 'Mafia Gang', they are good reviewers but they are all (The Human Centipede (Vape Sequence)) now.

Martyn Parker was great and he still drops the odd Vlog now and again.

For build tutorials I usually go with Vaping with Vic or Daniel DJLSB, big Phil Busardo is also good to watch. My favorite at the moment has got to be Geekay Vapes.

Back
Top Bottom