POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Where to buy 18mg nic shots?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JesusFoggingChrist, Jun 21, 2017.

1. JesusFoggingChrist

JesusFoggingChrist Achiever

Im looking to buy some nicotine concentrate to start brewing my own juice.
    Does anyone one know of anywhere that still sells the Real stuff *hint hint* for a decent price?
    I know of only 2 places, one is about £54 for 1000ml and the other have just put their prices up to £65 for 1000ml which is erm...too much for me.
    (Trying for subtlty for prying eyes)

2. jimi76

jimi76 Postman

I believe darkstar are doing the 18mg shots and very good reputation. Sorry,not sure about the "real stuff " anymore but I used darkstar for this prior to tpd

3. sammyxd

sammyxd Postman

There are many nic shots all over the web. Theres a few called Just Nic It on Ebay for a few quid, and my B&M also sell them. If its proper 7.2% stuff you're after, I believe Vampire Vape sell it in solution, but probably not the cheapest

4. pal1dan

pal1dan Postman

there is 7.2 uk sellers look around found lots the other day think dark does too

5. pal1dan

pal1dan Postman

my nic intake is right down now so i just buy nic in 10ml 18mg from lubresolve something like 70p each

i use 2 per 120ml

#5 pal1dan, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  6. pal1dan

pal1dan Postman

would never use ebay bought nic

7. JesusFoggingChrist

JesusFoggingChrist Achiever

Iv had a quick look, all i can find is wholesale for businesses (e.g darkstar need a business account to purchase)

I read something about this 72mg though somewhere, about anything abover 500ml is exempt from the tpd because its classed as a bulk. Which probably explains why 'businesses' can still buy it from say..darkstar for example, but i dont understand why same cant be for joe-public buying in bulk because as far as im aware it doesnt say anything in tpd about an exception for businesses? Or am i wrong there?

8. Badboybez

Badboybez Veteran

Personally I would not buy nicotine on ebay.
    There are two, or three companies that reckon they have found "loophole" but I dont want to name them on this thread.

@JesusFoggingChrist send me a PM, and I may be able to give you a couple of poiners.

9. kernow24

kernow24 Postman

save your pennies and buy the 1l whilst you still can, considering it will mixup 25l @ 3mg or 12l @ 6mg

im sure there's plenty of forums and groups on facebook where people will sell smaller amounts of their stash

10. dansus

dansus Achiever