What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where Do You Regularly Buy E-Liquids ?

Further shouts for Cotswold Vapour and Prime Vapes. Also Rochford Project and for a general re-up Grey Haze when they send me a discount code!

I have just started to DIY with the whole vape scare happening and I love it so far. I have been getting my flavors from Bull City Flavors. If I buy premade juices it's usually from eightvape though.

Got my 88 Vape Peanut Butter & jam ... And Crispy Cakes.

Both are nice, will buy again :)

For the last couple of years almost exclusively Caledonian Vapes for me. The service, quality and prices are spot on. Black Prince and Bimto my top two followed closely by Murray Mints and Raspberry Gin. 20% off through October too....

https://www.caledonianvapes.com/

Drakes for NET tobaccos. Primevapes for fruity stuff. Although did order some cigarillos from house of liquid yesterday as I fancied a treat.

Primevapes and Vapepotions (my current go-to, great service so far), rejuiced when i really need to save some pennies.

Rejuiced for me, for bulk nic shots and when a flavour I like is on special. Otherwise it's Nom Nomz, loving their lime bake, not the largest of flavour choice here but I have not had one I didn't like yet. (monkey cheese, lovely jubbly).

Back
Top Bottom