What's new

Where are all the 21700 mods?

We keep seeing our holiday makers there locked up for drunken madness, drug taking, drug trafficking. A real question. There in Bali, does it give the false impression that everything goes? I ask because its so common on our news. After years of seeing Aussies get sentenced for life, death or the best part of their life I wonder why they even attempt it there!? Those that go after seeing all that have to be total imbeciles to take, use or sell drugs there, but how is the actual scene/climate there? Like anything goes?
I have to say @Tazz , we didn't see any of this type of thing you mention. That being said, we don't move in those circles. Like anywhere in Asia, if that's your thing then you will find it.
I found Bali to be a really interesting place, very scenic, very nice, very friendly people, I really liked it.

I have to say @Tazz , we didn't see any of this type of thing you mention. That being said, we don't move in those circles. Like anywhere in Asia, if that's your thing then you will find it.
I found Bali to be a really interesting place, very scenic, very nice, very friendly people, I really liked it.
Yeah, I think it's probably our, the young ones here, crazy party like no tomorrow culture. Even here when there are music festivals, rave parties or whatever, its lives lost from drug overdoses, drunken accidents, ultra violence. The culture, get out of your absolute mind, of those under 30 here I have to admit sickens me. Many say that Aussies overseas compared to those from other countries travelling are an utter disgrace, highly over represented. And from what I see, and from listening first hand to the exploits of them, sadly Id have to agree. :(

Yeah, I think it's probably our, the young ones here, crazy party like no tomorrow culture. Even here when there are music festivals, rave parties or whatever, its lives lost from drug overdoses, drunken accidents, ultra violence. The culture, get out of your absolute mind, of those under 30 here I have to admit sickens me. Many say that Aussies overseas compared to those from other countries travelling are an utter disgrace, highly over represented. And from what I see, and from listening first hand to the exploits of them, sadly Id have to agree. :(
I think it's the same around the world Tazz. Us Brits suffer the same. It's a way of life for the younger ones.
Bring back national service I say lol, that will sort the little shites out.

I think it's the same around the world Tazz. Us Brits suffer the same. It's a way of life for the younger ones.
Bring back national service I say lol, that will sort the little shites out.
Yep, I hear that mate and its definitely no badge of honour for us and as much as I hate to say "but" and know the worlds gone nuts, but, I have heard over and over ours are way over represented in incidents overseas. I have seen from police heads on the news here from Bali complaining and warning us that the young Aussie tourist's there are out of control and the worst.

Awesome, have you seen an updtake of singles or doubles?

yes and no this is a hot bed of a topic

the end user just sees a mod that has a bigger battery but 70 to 80 percent slam the same atty on the mod and use watts and the main reason is education and kudos

“I have a twin 21700 and I fire it on a wankie donger super tank at 180watts man clouds for days”

the reality they could use replay on a mesh tank or using stainless or the whole host of functions on the dna boards and get the same result

but and there is a but, modmakers don’t use 21700 as a 24, 25, 25.5mm hole drilled in a block to take the tube on the crappy pedestal drill from Screwfix is a dodgy task they could use a sled but that makes the mod huge, the other issue is there is only really one decent 21700 tube on the market that’s short enough to use to make a mod of usable size a twin tube would mean the mod will be 2 inches wide which to most modmakers is a hard task

the only draw back other wise the only decent board for a twin is the dna 250c which is a big board

if we step to one side and do dna75c 21700 it’s easier to make and I would prefer that as a maker to a 18650

If we step to the other side and do the fet thing a twin 21700 is a powerful mod on a fet and is something the big baby beast fan needs education to use

it depends I’m asked for the same again and again I can’t make a 21700 the same size as a 18650 as it’s a bigger battery that’s Just physics

I expect people might jump on this thread and say no Stu I can do this, this and this good show but after making 600 items now of every type of mod if they think they can make an 18660 mod the same size as 21700 then come to me I have all the tools show me terry and Alfie and I will put the kettle on and a dvd perhaps

@Vaping Biker
Inspired by your post, added this 21700 to my collection. [emoji106]
IMG_20200128_124251.jpeg
IMG_20200128_124235.jpeg
IMG_20200128_124311.jpeg
IMG_20200128_124335.jpeg

See love for the Armour Pro, but who fixed the shit battery door and how? Mine's been gathering dust. Yeah I can stick an o-ring or two over the door for a temp fix, but they soon cut through - bollox to that wank.
Was in the market for a 21700 for a fishing mod and probably just end up with a Pico...
Yeah, need to buy another in six months when the cap threads fall apart, but cheap enough if it goes for a swim and easy to disassemble & dry out.

Still, I do fancy a nicer 21700, it would be an Aegis, but I already own a Landrover... and the Jackaroo is one fugly bugger to my eyes.
The Vaptio Vex 100? Hmmm? Well simple enough, tidy, nice lines, shiny - but can't help thinking I'd be as well with a mech, or an EHPRO 101 or similar.
Hotcig G100 hmm maybe...
The Mirage has a suspiciouly Armour Pro looking, piece of shit door - so I'm taking no gamble on that.
The Envii Baby Ness is sleek looking and maybe worth a punt - just in that "a bit spendy but shiny - buy me anyway" range - and 'hunt for your battery and mag door when you drop it' range too though.
The Dicodes Dani , is in the 'Well you wanted a divorce anyway - so buy me" range.
Yosta Livepor...blech
iOOi 1007 errr is that...is that an Aegis clone?
The rest... generic, and 70's architecture ugly.

Yeah, you're right, where are the sexy single 21700's.?
Vaporesso, Where's the Armour Pro MK11? Fix that bloody door and bin that smokey screen while you're at it.
Asmodus - Where's your Minikin single 21700? Did you forget to turn the Tribeaut spec sheet over where it said 18650/... /20700/ 21700?

Oh well, time to flog another Canalletto...

I don’t know if you’ll like it but have a look at the Rebel Vape DNA 75C 21700. Got one a couple of weeks ago and haven’t touched anything else in my collection.
image-2020-04-08-13:41:37-234.jpg

I have a armour pro excellent mod if you can still find any.
sigeli fuchai squonk I got super cheap in jan sales, I use for my only DTL setup.
and a pico squeeze 2 on the way, I like the look of these and heard only good things about pico's.

Back
Top Bottom