Innokin
What's new

Where are all the 21700 mods?

Smoore
Yep, thats it. The Cactus. Surely they didnt sell well, have only ever seen 1 on the road. It'd be ok without those ugly panels. Another ugly, the Tinker mod, inspired by shoes!? Like I want to vape a trainer shoe inspired mod.
What about the new Pencil Sharpener inspired tank made by Freemax. I showed it to mr fluffy paws earlier.
download.jpg

So much ugly these days.

Yep, thats it. The Cactus. Surely they didnt sell well, have only ever seen 1 on the road. It'd be ok without those ugly panels. Another ugly, the Tinker mod, inspired by shoes!? Like I want to vape a trainer shoe inspired mod.
What about the new Pencil Sharpener inspired tank made by Freemax. I showed it to mr fluffy paws earlier.
View attachment 209681

So much ugly these days.
I've seen quite a few of those Shitroens Cactii, French cars sell quite well here as they're usually cheaper than the Ford/Vauxhall equivalents. I was in France in 2018 and was stunned at how few non-domestic cars there were, shitload of older models in superb nick that you just don't see here any more.

You're bang on about that mod though, vaping equivalent of a Nike Air Jordan! (certain they said that's were they took their inspiration from!)

AcmeFog
I've seen quite a few of those Shitroens Cactii, French cars sell quite well here as they're usually cheaper than the Ford/Vauxhall equivalents. I was in France in 2018 and was stunned at how few non-domestic cars there were, shitload of older models in superb nick that you just don't see here any more.

You're bang on about that mod though, vaping equivalent of a Nike Air Jordan! (certain they said that's were they took their inspiration from!)
Yes they did say that about the shoe mod.
Speaking of great old cars, thats really common in Cuba. I saw a doco once and the old Yank Tanks are really popular there.
Perhaps the Cactus, Tinker and Jakaroo would look more appealing viewed through my German Smart Zoom Reading Glasses :22:

Yes they did say that about the shoe mod.
Speaking of great old cars, thats really common in Cuba. I saw a doco once and the old Yank Tanks are really popular there.
Perhaps the Cactus, Tinker and Jakaroo would look more appealing viewed through my German Smart Zoom Reading Glasses :22:
I went to Cuba a couple of years back. Hundreds of old American cars but on closer inspection, they really are falling to bits. Death traps in fact. The majority have shite engines in them just to keep them moving. Still look good from a distance tho.

Innokin
I went to Cuba a couple of years back. Hundreds of old American cars but on closer inspection, they really are falling to bits. Death traps in fact. The majority have shite engines in them just to keep them moving. Still look good from a distance tho.

sounds a bit like jamaica but they just have shit cars not the old American ones :lol1:

Vape Green
That's a shame, I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose those doing the doco focused on the good ones up close. Typical.

Elux
That's a shame, I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose those doing the doco focused on the good ones up close. Typical.
It was a big shame for me. Out of the 2 hundred or so old classic cars I saw I recon only a handful of them were good classic cars.

Back
Top Bottom