What's new

Whats your next mod ??

joe clay

Veteran
Just thought what apes next mod will hopefully be???

Heres mine, Coilart mod as guy had one today at vape shop and felt great in the hand and a nice weight to it.

Heres grimm green reviewing it

Still looking for a new back up mod for work.

Something cheap, small, light weight, single 18650 and doesn't chew through batteries like this Sig75!! Ripping through batteries like crazy this thing. Was thinking of the Pico

Got everything else sorted now...

Home- Noisy Cricket w FD kit (Amazing!!)
Work- Ipv6x
Work commute- Penguin
Home charger- Gyrfalcon
Works charger- SV2

I have the brass resin mage kit. Lovely mod, good RDA, only one downside (for me). On builds arrounf 0.1 Ohm the button left black marks on the battery. Take it in to a count when you go for the mod. If you build 0.2 Ohm or higher you should be fine, if lower - think about your batteries.
My next mod, most likely, will be Yiloong (it's hard for me to say that as I've never been a fan of the company) Mechanical Squonker from stab wood. Circa 130 USD, however I'm waiting for some reviews first.

I have one of these + panels en route. Once it arrives, I'm never, ever buying another mod, like ever. Or at least not til payday.

I'm keeping an eye out for the triple cell version of the iJoy RDTA Box, takes all the old decks so think I'll like it, I like big mods.

I desperately wanted the Gatub Iguana but failed miserably so I'll probably slink off and get the ijoy captain :D

It was the ijoy captain that caught my eye. It's on the slow boat with the matching tank, coils and rba.

Still looking for a new back up mod for work.

Something cheap, small, light weight, single 18650 and doesn't chew through batteries like this Sig75!! Ripping through batteries like crazy this thing. Was thinking of the Pico

Got everything else sorted now...

Home- Noisy Cricket w FD kit (Amazing!!)
Work- Ipv6x
Work commute- Penguin
Home charger- Gyrfalcon
Works charger- SV2
https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/forza-vt60-with-1-x-battery.html
£22.50 a bargain

Back
Top Bottom